- Advertising & Marketing Communications: Concept to copy across all media and audiences (B2B, B2C, Clinical, Scientific, Physician, Patient)
- Advertorials: Print & video, short and long-form
- Branding: Positioning, value props, naming, taglines, key messages
- Business & Practice Building: Learned from the pros -Allergan / Pacific Communications (anchor client ~10 years) & the original Practice Builders
- Digital: Email campaigns, websites, banners, social media & blogging
- Education & Training: Internal & external, including CME & sales (launch guides, objection handlers, etc.)
- Event & Exhibit
- Integrated Campaigns
- Launch Campaigns & Communications: Extensive launch experience)
- Press Releases
- Social Media Strategy & Content: Blogs, Ads, Instagram, FaceBook
- TV, Radio & Video Scripts
Do let me know if you’d like to see any specific samples of any of the above other than what I am currently showing in my portfolio slide show section.
Want more details on the depth and breadth of my specialized medical experience? (Click on the pdf below.) You might be surprised to find that I’ve already worked on your brand. And yes, I’m a member of the American Medical Writers Association.
Don’t see your area covered there? I see that as an advantage. Here’s why: my specialized experience speaks to my aptitude at distilling complex info into compelling copy and to solving creative challenges in constricted environments. Over the years, I’ve run into those who insist that their writers possess specific experience and / or a PhD or MD. I understand that thought process, but my clients will tell you that I can ramp up quickly in virtually any category. And it is exactly that ramp up that informs my writing. First I demystify the complex for myself and then I do it for my audience(s). By the way, I very much enjoy the less cerebral categories too—from travel and resorts to fitness.